About this piece
This painting is the newest in my meadow series and one of my favourites. Our meadows are disappearing at an alarming rate. Prince Charles has recently started a campaign to try to save them. This painting is a semi abstract, depiction of a colourful meadow with vivid colours and plenty of movement to indulge the senses and complement the imagination. A very happy painting – bring the beauty of the meadow into your home. The painting comes signed and dated by the artist with a Certificate of Authenticity. I will use Special Next Day Delivery, so that you will know when to expect it to arrive – very useful if you are at work. Alternatively you can have it delivered to your workplace.
Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity
W 15.00″ x H 11.00″
Surface: Painted on heavy quality, Bockingford 300 gsm watercolour paper with artist colours.
Add to Basket
- Price: £90
- Artist: Jean Tatton Jones
- Delivery: Free within UK
- Size: W:38.1 D:0.1 H:27.94(cm)
- Medium: Watercolour
- Surface: bockingford watercolour paper
- Style: colourful, Contemporary, Expressionism, Fantasy, fine art, Impressionist, Impressionistic, Modern, Semi Abstract
- Subject: abstract flowers, aqua, blue, Country Scene, Countryside, Decorative, English country garden, English Landscape, Fields, floral, floral abstract, Flowers, impressionist, landscape, nature, poppies, primroses, spring, spring flowers, summer, turquoise, wildflowers, wind flowers
- Category: Original Paintings
- Reference: A-149851