About this piece
This image is one of a new series of mixed media Wetlands paintings. A lovely textured, semi abstract painting inspired by nature in leaf green, ochre, sienna, emerald green and cobalt blue. it is textured and embellished with gels. The colours complement modern furnishings and the image makes an instant focal point in any room in the home or office. It invokes feeling of calm and relaxation – very useful in a busy modern life. This work would make a really original gift.
Sadly, most of our wetlands have been lost and the remaining ones are very vulnerable to damage. They’re often seen as wastelands or non-productive land so they’re filled in or destroyed, without people realising the wider impact for plant, animal and human life.
The painting continues round the sides and they have no tacks, so framing is unnecessary The painting is on a professional 3D canvas and comes initialled on the front and signed and dated on the back by the artist and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. It will be securely packaged in bubblewrap and a professionally designed box. I will use Special Next Day Tracked Delivery, so that you will know when to expect it to arrive – very useful if you are at work. Alternatively you can have it delivered to your workplace.
acrylic paint and canvas on a frame and mixed media
- Price: £145
- Artist: Jean Tatton Jones
- Delivery: Free within UK
- Size: W:40.64 D:3.5 H:50.8(cm)
- Surface: Box Canvas
- Style: Abstract Expressionism, conceptual, Contemporary, Heavy Texture, Impressionist, Semi Abstract, summer, textured
- Subject: aqua, birds, blue, Coastal Landscape, English Landscape, geese, landscape, marsh, nature, sky, swamp, turquoise, water, wetlands
- Medium: Acrylic, Mixed media
- Category: Original Paintings
- Reference: A-151178